Communication Coaching is the art of Social Success and Career Advancement
Obtained, by spending time developing outcomes that impact your life positively.
Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s COO used the services of a Communication Coach to help her, learn how to listen more effectively, when she joined Facebook. It worked – she listened more effectively.
“Everyone has room to improve. Most people have a style in the workplace that overshoots in one direction – too aggressive or too passive, too talkative or too shy. In that first deal I said too much. This was not a shock to anyone who knows me. Once I identified this weakness, I sought help to correct it. I turned to Maureen Taylor, a communications coach, who gave me an assignment. She told me that for one week I couldn’t give an opinion unless asked. It was one of the longest weeks, of my life.” From her book titled Lean In.
She had no problem speaking. She needed to learn how to listen better.
Maybe your problem is speaking too little, or being quiet when you should speak up?
Maybe you want to solve a communication barrier that is currently blocking your success?
I have a passion for Communication and would like to help you improve the way you interact with people.
Why would you hire a Communication Coach?
- to deal with difficult people and situations with ease
- to get noticed, get ahead and earn more. We all know it take “30 Seconds to Make a Good Impression” learn to speak and conduct yourself with confidence,
- to help you articulate your ideas with ease
- to project executive presence – a set of qualities that make you stand out.
- a coach holds you accountable- you are able to achieve your goals a lot faster
Communication Coaching helps you can articulate your vision and values more clearly.
The clearer your vision, the quicker you reach your destination.
Maybe you have a problem with assertiveness? Someone always speaks up, before you get your point across? Maybe you don’t get on well with your colleagues or boss? Maybe you are afraid to speak in public or to give presentations?
One-to one coaching can help.
Having coached a number of people over the years, I feel I can help you understand, define and
Solve the obstacles that hold you back from being an effective communicator. My method is
A Three Process Approach, and follows the RESULTS COACHING SYSTEMS.
Three or six Month Engagement Process
Interviewing, Planning, and Needs Analysis
- We will assess what your vision, and goals are. Once we know what the problem is, and what we need to focus on, we construct an action plan for you.
- Implementation: Through meeting, calls, skype and emails, our objectives are met. We encourage you to record most of your communication interfaces, for you to see how you come across. Very few people get be opportunity to be “actors” watching themselves on the big or small screen. This allows you to observe how you come across to people in everyday interactions.
- Closure: We will conclude the coaching with an exit interview that allows you to assess if your goals and objectives were met, and which skills you need to hone in on. “We aim to help you become the best communicator you can be”.
Who should sign up? Anyone in a leadership position who needs to manage people effectively, Middle Managers looking to move to the next level, recent graduates starting their careers, Sales people who want to supercharge their communication skills and their sales, people who want to improve their interpersonal relationships, jobseekers who want to be prepared for interview of a lifetime, anyone with an upcoming speech or presentation
(An upcoming wedding or guest speaker appearance).
Using various communication tools we will identify your communication style and help you develop one that is line with who you are. Using various communication processes and the RESULTS COACHING SYSTEMS we can help you reach your goals.